Monday 20 November 2017

Interview with a Janeite at Austen Variations

Austen Variations

I don't know if you saw it, but this month's Interview with a Janeite at the Austen Variations site features... me! I am very honoured to feature on their site, as many of my favourite JAFF authors are part of the Austen Variations group.

Author Caitlin Williams
I also got to pose some questions of my own, to Caitlin Williams, author of Ardently, The Coming of Age of Elizabeth Bennet and When We Are Married. Caitlin is offering a giveaway of a paperback of Ardently to a commenter on the post over at Austen Variations.

Book cover: Ardently by Caitlin Williams
Please pop over to learn more about me, read the answers to my questions for Caitlin and perhaps win a paperback of Ardently. You can read the post here.

8 comments:

  1. A very interesting chat,Ceri. I certainly enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great dual interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The interview of you was so interesting, but I believe that you really turned the table on Caitlin. I have read her previous books but not Ardently. Your blog is always informative so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva. I was so pleased with the answers Caitlin gave, because I thought they were so interesting!

      Delete
  4. Loved the interview of both of you!

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in to Google please leave your name in your comment or it will post as anonymous. Thanks! - Ceri