Saturday 7 October 2017

Nachtstürm Castle by Emily C A Snyder - Winner

Book cover: Nachtstürm Castle: A Gothic Austen Novel by Emily C A Snyder
Recently I was joined by Emily C A  Snyder with a guest post and excerpt of the re-released Northanger Abbey sequel, Nachtstürm Castle: A Gothic Austen Novel, in which Mrs Tilney encounters Gothic Adventures. You can read the post here. Emily was so kind as to offer an ebook giveaway to a commenter on the post. I chose the winner using a random number generator. The winner of the ebook is...

Sheila!

Congratulations to you. I will be in touch. Thank you to Emily for the guest post, excerpt and giveaway and all the very best to her with the re-release.

If you weren't lucky enough to win a copy and fancy a spooky read for October, you can buy a copy now.

Buy Links: Amazon US / Amazon UK - Or add to your Goodreads shelf.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you. I have not read this one. I am sure I will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sheila... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole in Canada9 October 2017 at 01:53

    Congratulations Sheila!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Sheila! I saw from My Love for Jane Austen on Facebook that this book is currently free on Amazon US and Amazon UK. I don't know if it's free elsewhere. If you didn't win maybe you could pick it up as a freebie:

    US: https://www.amazon.com/Nachtstürm-Castle-Gothic-Austen-Novel-ebook/dp/B07514NXY3

    UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nachtstürm-Castle-Gothic-Austen-Novel-ebook/dp/B07514NXY3

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in to Google please leave your name in your comment or it will post as anonymous. Thanks! - Ceri